Ece Nada is an artist who set out on this journey towards the end of her bachelor degree in English literature.
She works with different mediums including digital art. She examines and aims to portray female
sexuality, women and existence in a satirically dark manner.
- The Other Wall, pre- (previewarts) , İstanbul/ Turkey (solo exhibition) 2018
- Unearthly Blockade, Kare Art Gallery, İstanbul/ Turkey, 2018
- Don’t Tell Me Stories, Bayan Yanı Gallery, İstanbul/Turkey, 2018
- ::rise||dusk , Hush Gallery, Istanbul / Turkey, 2017
- Showcase Exhibition, Camden Arts Centre, London / UK, 2017
- Open-Studio Exhibition, Slade Research Centre, London / UK, 2017
- Open-Studio Exhibition, Slade School of Fine Art, London / UK, 2016
An interview with Ece Nada on her first solo show “The Other Wall” & her art practice